Bloody Ark will be wiping on Friday, 23 September 2022 19:00 (CEST)
The following announcement will showcase the upcoming changes
- Bloody ARK PVP Season 1
- Change Server Type from PVPVE to PVP
- Structures Plus Mod is replaced with Super Structures
- Reduced ORP Protection by 50% affects dinos and structure in weekdays
- Remove any ORP and active Structure Protection at Weekend for 48 Hours
- 72h Structure Protection after 48h of wipe for new players and rebuild kits
- x2 8h Structure Protection Kit per week Solo & Duo Tribes
- Increase Dino limit from 800 to 1000
- Increase Breeding from x15 to x25
- Mating speed from x2 to x4
- RTA from Start (Delayed for Company Tribes)
- Aberration Metal and Polymer harvest multiplier is back to x5
- Buyable Transfer Drop in Aberration Shop at start
- Re-enabled Mining Drill in Gen1
- Custom Gigantosaurus spawn in The Center
- Tribute Transfer from start
- Enable Genesis 2 from Start
- Enable Crystal BP Cave from start
- Delay Genesis 2 Federation Suit for 24 hours
- Reduced Cryopod Sickness Default 180 sec
- Reduced Cryopod Sickness Trio & Duo 120 sec
- Reduced Cryopod Sickness Solo 60 sec
- Update Rebuild Kit - include Base Kit, Imprint and dino grow tokens
- Update VIP Packges - removed harvest multiplier
- Season Alpha - only the first place will be count as Alpha Tribe
Other features in progress, which are not yet ready and we cannot guarantee that they will be implemented into the next season.
- Higher structure limit in range when ORP is placed
We are open to any suggestions you may have
Any Ideas? Join our Discord!
Hello Bloody Survivor,
after 5 years of Bloody we have decided to say goodbye to our PVPVE concept and change our server type to PVP. This does not mean that we will completely change everything, but we focus more on a PVP based cluster. Also smaller tribes will not be affected too much and will get a small PVE kit.
With the end of our PVPVE concept this chapter also ends and we start again with Season 1.
The biggest change therefore is our ORP and PVE concept, the idea behind this was to make open land base spots viable by having time to build up during the week and raid on the weekend, conecpt was good but due to the season length and how fast everything is going now it doesn't make sense to maintain this anymore.
Our new idea is to keep the same restricted zone system, but we will give bases that are accessible by foot, i.e. landbases, a higher structure range limit, which means you have the possibility to build very large bases in land to build up the defence better. Additional features are 50% orp resistance and turret damage depending on how many enemy players are in range. The structures limit in range in Cave/Pillar/Ratholes or other OP spots will be slightly reduced from the current settings.
At Bloody Weekend, ORP and any active structure protection will be disabled as usual. Our rebuild kit system has been reworked and the process is much faster and more accurate, shows exactly what you have lost before, so you can get back on your feet quickly.
Older alpha titles will be bundled together and get a new permanent role, colour in discord and ingame icon.
It has finally arrived!Experience the Bloody Hub.
Experienece a whole new web platform to monitor your survivors, tribe and stats! Find your tames, view base stats and keep track of their food status. Get notified of pending imprints, the amount of fertilizer and gasoline remaining in your crops and generators. This and much more is available in your profile.